5 THINGS I LOVED IN JULY

Monday, August 7, 2017



HEY THERE!
 HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY!
ON THIS POST I WILL BE TALKING ABOUT # NOT SO RANDOM THINGS I LOVED THROUGHOUT THE MONTH!
THIS LIST HAS JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING SO LETS DO THIS!


  ORAGE LIPSTICK
I HAVE BEEN WEARING THIS LIPSTICK A LOT! I THINK THIS IS THE PERFECT SHADE OF ORANGE, OR AT LEAST FOR ME. I USED TO THINK THAT ORANGE LIPSTICKS WERE FOR OLDER WOMEN, BUT ONCE YOU PUT IT ON ITS PERFECT, IT'S LIKE A RED LIPSTICK FOR SUMMER, CLASSY AND BRIGHT.
THIS LIPSTICK IS BY SONIA JFDJFDSJL, AND I GOT IT ON TARGET, AND AS YOU CAN SEE I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT I'M SO CLOSE TO RUNNING OUT
 from target: link here

 POLKA DOT RED DRESS
THIS ONE IS BY LULU'S, ALTHOUGH APPARENTLY IM KIND OF SHORT FOR THIS DRESS (IT SHOULD HIT AROUND THE CALF) I LOVE THE STYLE OF THE DRESS BECAUSE THE WRAP, BESIDES OF BEING TRENDY, ITS SUPER FLATTERING. I WISH I HAD GOTTEN THIS DRESS ON AN EXTRA SMALL, BUT HEY IT LOOKS PRETTY GOOD.

 from lulu's click here link

 BLUE DENIM MINI SKIRT
I WAS IN THE FENCE ON DENIM SKIRTS MOSTLY BECAUSE I ALMOST HAVE NO BUTT AND I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT DENIM SKIRTS GAVE NO SHAPE, WHICH TO BE HONEST THEY DON'T, AND NOW I HAVE TO WALK STRAIGHT SO THAT I WONT LOOK SUPER FLAT (LOL) BUT HEY I REALLY NEED TO PRACTICE GOOD POSTURE.
ANYWAYS, I REALLY LIKE DENIM SKIRTS, THEY ARE SUPER TRENDY AT THE MOMENT, THEY ARE COMFORTABLE TO WEAR AND THEY HAVE POCKETS, WHICH GIVES THEM +5 POINTS.
forever21: click here similar 



 CLINIQUE MOISTURIZER + PRIMER
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOISTURIZER AND PRIMER, ALTHOUGH FOR PRIMER I ALSO LIKE THE HOURGLASS ONE BUT ITS SOOO EXPENSIVE, SO MY SECOND FAVE AND THE ONE I CAN USUALLY AFFORD IS THIS ONE. I LOVE THE TEXTURE AND HOW AFTER YOU APPLY IT YOU FEEL THIS COOL FRESHNESS IN YOUR FACE, ITS NOT HEAVY, AND ITS SUPER MOISTURIZING WHICH MAKES IT PERFECT FOR SUMMER!
I BEGAN USING THIS DURING MY ACCUTANE TREATMENT, AND DURING THIS TIME I MY SKIN WAS SOOO DRY, THE DRIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN, WHICH IS NEVER SINCE I USED BE THE OILIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD, I WAS SO OILY THAT USED TO CALL MY SELF A FRENCH FRIE. ANYWAYS, NOW THAT SOME OF MY OILINESS  CAME BACK, THIS MOISTURIZING AND PRIMER WORKS WONDERS AND MY MAKE UP HOLDS FOR A GOOD PERIOD OF TIME WITHOUT HAVING TO BLOT, ALSO I DON'T GET LITTLE WHITE HEAD PIMPLES WITH THIS MOISTURIZER.

sephora: click here 


WIRELESS MOUSE
EVER SINCE I F*ED UP THE PAD ON MY MACBOOK (SPILLED COFFEE ON IT UPSS),  AND I WANTED A MOUSE FOR SOME TIME BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE EDITING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME USING THE PAD YOUR HAND KIND OF STARTS TO HURT, SO I WAS LOOKING FOR A MOUSE. I GOT THIS MOUSE OUT OF AMAZON. I REALLY LIKE IT, I LIKE THE COLORS, IT FITS PERFECTLY IN MY HAND, THE QUALITY IS REALLY GOOD, AND THE BATTERY LASTS FOREVER. I THINK IT WAS A REALLY GOOD BUY!

amazon: click here 

TASSEL EARRINGS
WHERE DO I START WITH THIS EARRINGS? I HAVE BEEN WANTING TASSEL EARRINGS SINCE LAST YEAR, UNFORTUNATELY, I COULD NOT FIND ANY THAT FIT MY BUDGET, I LOOKED EVERYWHERE, FROM ASOS TO FOREVER21, UNTIL ONE FINE DAY I WALKED INTO H&M AND THERE THEY WERE. I BOUGHT THEM DURING CHRISTMAS SEASON (WINTER) AND ALTHOUGH THESE WERE PART OF THE WINTER COLLECTION THEY LOOK GREAT FOR ALL SEASONS. I LOVE THE COLOR, THE LENGHT, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, I LOVE THAT THEY ARE NOT HEAVY. IM NOT AN EARRING TYPE OF GIRL BUT I REALLY LOVE THESE BABIES. 


STRAW BAG
BEST BAG EVER!!! I LOVE THE STRAW BAG TREND FOR THE SUMMER, ALTHOUGH AT THE TIME I BOUGHT IT I DID NOT KNEW THAT THE STRAW BAG WAS GOING TO BE A TREND DURING THE SUMMER. 
I BOUGHT THIS BAG IN A TRIP TO YUCATAN, MEXICO BACK IN JANUARY, THE MATERIAL IS NOT EXACTLY STRAW BUT SOMETHING CALLED HENEKEN, WHICH IS A TRADITIONAL AND NATIVE PLANT IN YUCATAN, TONS OF THINGS ARE MADE OF THIS MATERIAL, I BOUGHT A BOOK COVER TOO, WHICH I LOVE, MY ONLY REGRET IS NOT BUYING MORE LOL THE MOMENT I WALKED INTO THE HENEKEN STORE I WAS LIKE :O, EVERYTHING WAS MADE OF THAT MATERIAL, INCLUDING SHOES, CUP HOLDERS, HATS, AND BAGS IN SO MANY DIFFERENT COLORS. ONE OF MY MAIN REASON FOR WANTING TO GO BACK TO YUCATAN, BESIDES THE GREAT TIME, IS THE HENEKEN BAGS AND THE COFFEE LOL


TARTE'S BLUSH (BIRTHDAY GIFT SEPHORA) 
sephora: click here 

CREAMY NIGHT MASK MOISTURIZING AND PLUMPING BY SEPHORA
THIS MASK HAS BEEN A LIFE SAVER OR SHOULD I SAY SKIN SAVER. YOU POP THAT THING IN YOUR SKIN BEFORE BED AND WAKE UP BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL. IT HYDRATES AND PLUMPS YOUR SKIN DURING THE NIGHT. THE ONLY DOWN SIDE IS THAT IF YOU USE IT TOO OFTEN IT WILL BREAK YOU UP. OR AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT HAPPEN TOO ME, AND READING THE RATINGS ON THIS PRODUCT SO DID TO OTHER PEOPLE, BUT ITS REASONABLE TO GET EXCITED OVER THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT DOES LEAVE YOUR SKIN FEELING FRESH AND HYDRATED. 
sephora: click here 

AND THOSE WERE MY FAVORITE THINGS OF THE MONTH,
I HOPE YOU GUY'S LIKED THIS POST!
WHAT WERE YOUR FAVE THINGS FOR THE MONTH OF JULY OR HOLY GRAILS FOR THE SUMMER?
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
-JULIE 

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

Latest Instagrams

© STYLE JOURNALER. Design by FCD.