PLAN WITH ME: AUGUST 2017 BULLET JOURNAL SET UP


HI GUYS! HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL AND HAVING A GREAT WEEK!
I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE ALREADY ON AUGUST, I CAN SEE MY SUMMER BREAK ENDING! WHICH OF COURSE MAKES ME SAD LOL 
AND NOW ITS THAT TIME OF THE MONTH, WHICH MEANS ITS TIME TO SHOW YOU GUYS ANOTHER MONTH IN MY BULLET JOURNAL. 
I CHANGE THINGS A LITTLE BIT BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOING THE SAME LAYOUT FOR SOME TIME NOW AND I WANTED TO SEE HOW I WORK WITH SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT, ESPECIALLY ON THE MONTHLY LAYOUT. 
THIS MONTH'S THEME ARE POPPIES, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JULY'S THEME BUT I WAS TOO POOR TO AFFORD POPPIES WASHI TAPE, BUT UNFORTUNATELY IM STILL TOO POOR TO AFFORD WASHI TAPE, MOSTLY BECAUSE AS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT IM TAKING MY SELF TO SEE SHAKIRA LIVE! SHE HAS BEEN IN MY BUCKET LIST SINCE I WAS 9 YEARS OLD AND NOW THAT IM 25 IM CAPABLE OF TAKING MY BUTT TO HER CONCERT.


ANYWAYS I'LL STOP RUMBLING ON PERSONAL STUFF AND JUMP TO THE BULLET JOURNAL!
AS MENTION BEFORE, MY THEME IS POPPIES SO ON THE FIRST PAGE I DREW ONE SINGLE AND LONELY POPPIE: 


ON THE NEXT PAGE I HAVE MY MONTHLY LAYOUT, WHICH IS THE ONE I CHANGE THE MOST, I DECIDED TO GO IN THE LIST. I DON'T HAVE MUCH GOING ON ON AUGUST SO IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHETER I HAVE SPACE OR NOT. NEXT TO THE LIST I HAVE A MINI CALENDAR JUST TO KEEP TRACK ON HOW THE WHOLE MONTH LOOKS. RIGHT UNDERNEATH, I HAVE A SPACE FOR THE GOALS OF THE MONTH AND A TO-DO LIST FOR THE MONTH ALSO. 
UNDERNEATH THE TO-DO, I HAVE A MINI CALENDAR OF SEPTEMBER AND IF I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT EVENT OR DATE I'LL WRITE IT UNDERNEATH THE EVENTS LIST. 
I DREW SOME CRAPPY POPPIES IN THE CORNER. 


MOVING ON I HAVE MY TRACKERS, MY HABIT TRACKERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA TRACKERS, THE ONLY THING I CHANGED WAS THE ORIENTATION OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA TRACKERS. 
TO BE HONEST, IM NOT A FAN OF THE RED SOCIAL MEDIA ICONS, I SHOULD HAD DONE THEM IN GREY, BUT I GUESS IS TOO LATE NOW. 

ON THE NEXT PAGE I HAVE MY MONTHLY BILLS LIST, IS EASIER TO SEE AND PLAN FOR UPCOMING PAYMENTS IF THE LIST IS CLEAN AND PRESENTABLE, LAST MONTH I MADE A MESS ON THE MONTHLY BILLS LIST, SO THIS MONTH I DECIDED TO KEEP THEM SEPARATED. 
AND ON THE NEXT PAGE I HAVE MY BI-WEEKLY BUDGET, WHICH HAS PROVE TO BE VERY USEFUL AND EASY TO FOLLOW SO I'LL KEEP DOING IT UNTIL IT DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE. 
AND I DREW A LITTLE POPPIE ON THE CORNER TO TIE THE THEME TOGETHER. 

MOVING ON TO THE NEXT PAGE, I HAVE AN EXPENSE LOG FOR TWO BI-WEEKLY CHECKS. THE PAGE ON THE RIGHT IS FOR THE FIRTS BI-WEEKLY CHECK AND THE ONE ON THE LEFT IS FOR THE SECOND BI-WEEKLY CHECK. ALSO, THIS PAGE HAS PROVEN TO BE USEFUL AND HELPFUL TO KEEP ME IN LINE WITH MY MONEY, AND I LIKE TO BE ABLE TO BE ORGANIZED FOR EACH CHECK I RECEIVE ON THE MONTH. 

ON THE NEXT PAGE I HAVE MY YOUTUBE PLANNING LAYOUT. ON THE PAGE ON THE LEFT I HAVE A BLANK PAGE FOR IDEAS, I HAVE ALREADY PLANNED MY CONTENT CALENDAR FOR AUGUST, HOWEVER, I DON'T HAVE A BLANK PAGE TO WRITE ANY NEW IDEAS SO I KEEP THEM IN MY MONTHLY LAYOUT.

ON THE RIGHT PAGE I HAVE A TRACKER FOR VIDEOS, EACH STEP THAT I HAVE TO TAKE TO CREATE A VIDEO IS ON THE PAGE AND I JUST DRAW A CHECK SIGN ON EACH BOX ONCE I HAVE COMPLETED THE STEP. 

ON THE NEXT PAGE I HAVE MY BLOG POST PLANNER LAYOUT, WHICH THE SAME THAN MY YOUTUBE PLANNER LAYOUT SO I WONT GO INTO DETAIL. 

AND LASTLY, I HAVE MY WEEKLY SET UP. ON THE FIRTS PAGE I HAVE A TO-DO LIST FOR GENERAL AND PERSONAL STUFF; A YOUTUBE TO-DO LIST AND A BLOG TO DO LIST. 
UNDERNEATH, I HAVE A SPACE TO WRITE IMPORTANT STUFF FOR THE NEXT WEEK; A TO-BUY LIST AND A SPACE FOR MY WORK HOURS FOR THE WEEK.
ON THE NEXT PAGE I HAVE MY ACTUAL WEEK, I LIKE HOW THE VERTICAL LINES LOOK, THE UPPER SECTION IS FOR TO-DO LIST FOR PERSONAL, GENERAL STUFF AND UNDERNEATH IS FOR THE BLOG AND YOUTUBE THINGS I HAVE TO DO ON THAT DAY, EXCEPT FOR THE WEEKEND OF COURSE, I DECIDED TO KEEP THE LAYOUTS QUITE MINIMAL BECAUSE I FIND THAT HAVING TOO MUCH DECORATION ON THE WEEK LAYOUT IS A LITTLE DISTRACTING.

I DID NOT ADD AN INSTAGRAM LOG BECAUSE IM NOT PLANNING MY INSTAGRAM PICS ANYMORE, I DON'T LIKE INSTAGRAM ANYMORE YOU GUYS, IT USED TO BE MY FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM, BUT NOW I BARELY GO ON IT. I DO PUBLISH PHOTOS, BUT LATELY IM LUCKY IF ONE OF MY POSTS HITS 100 LIKES, ITS SO HARD TO GET ENGAGEMENT (LIKES, COMMENTS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS) WITH THE NEW AND ANNOYING ALGORITHM! SO FRUSTRATING!

ANYWAY IM DONE WITH THE INSTAGRAM RANT!
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS POST AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY. 

BTW
POLKA DOT WASHI TAPE IS FROM TARGET 1 DOLLAR SECTION 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,