HOW TO USE YOUR BULLET JOURNAL FOR SCHOOL (UNIVERSITY)

Monday, August 7, 2017


HELLO EVERYONE!!
TODAY I HAVE A REALLY EXCITING SECTION OF MY BULLET JOURNAL, AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE TITLE IT IS THE "SCHOOL" SECTION. 
I HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS SECTION FOR MONTHS, EVEN BEFORE I MIGRATED TO A NEW JOURNAL. 
IN MY PREVIOUS JOURNAL I ALSO HAD A SECTION FOR SCHOOL AND I HAVE A POST ON IT (CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THAT OUT), BUT TO BE HONEST I WAS NOT REALLY FOND OF IT, I HATE WHEN THINGS LOOK MESSY AND UN-ORGANIZED, 
AND IT MADE ME NOT WANTING TO USE IT AS MUCH. 
SO FOR THE NEW JOURNAL I PLANNED IN ADVANCE WHAT I WANTED, HOW SOME OF THE TRACKERS WORKED AND DID NOT WORKED AND NOW EVERYTHING IS IMPROVED!
I KEPT THE SAME MINIMALISTIC APPROACH THAT I HAVE THROUGHOUT THE MAIN PAGES (IF YOU WANNA CHECK OUT MY POST ON THE MAIN PAGES CLICK HERE) AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM PROUD OF IT AND SO EXCITED TO ACTUALLY USE THIS ONE! 
SO LET BEGIN


1. SCHEDULE AND CLASS INFO
I THINK THIS PAGE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF, I JUST HAVE MY SCHEDULE FOR THE SEMESTER, THE CLASS INFO LIKE THE CLASS TIME ETC, I ALSO HAVE THE INFO FOR THE PSYCHOLOGY CLUB, I FINALLY PICKED UP THE COURAGE TO JOIN IN. 
THIS PAGE IS PRETTY SIMPLE, I DID NOT WENT INTO DETAIL FOR THE CLASSES BECAUSE I HAVE  A MORE DETAIL PAGE COMING ON.

2. SEMESTER AT A GLANCE
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PAGES, I ALSO HAD IT LAST FOR LAST SEMESTER IN MY PREVIOUS JOURNAL AND IT PROVE TO BE VERY USEFUL.
I USE THIS PAGE TO KEEP TRACK OF ASSIGNMENTS THAT ARE DUE IN THE NEAR FUTURE, TESTS, DAYS OFF ETC. 
ITS LIKE A SHORT CUT OF THE SYLLABUS, I HAVE NOT FILLED IT OUT YET BECAUSE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF MY SYLLABUS OR CLASS INFO, BUT ONCE I GET IT EACH CLASS WILL BE COLOR CODED AND IMPORTANT DATES WILL BE ADDED. 

3. GRADE TRACKER
THIS PAGE HAS ALSO BEEN IMPROVED, I LEFT A LITTLE SPACE ON TOP TO ADD THE NAME OF THE CLASS, THE PROFESSOR, THE PROFESSOR'S INFO, WHICH AS I STATED ABOVE I DON'T HAVE YET, AND THE BOOKS THAT I WILL NEED. 
IN THE BOX, THE FIRST COLUMN IS FOR ASSIGNMENTS OR TESTS, FOR EXAMPLE I WILL WRITE ASSIGNMENT #1 THERE; THE SECOND IS FOR THE DUE DATE OR DATE ASSIGNED FOR THAT ASSIGNMENT OR TEST; THE THIRD COLUMN IS FOR WHAT THE ASSIGNMENT OR THEST IS WORTH, THE FOURTH COLUMN IS FOR WHAT I OBTAINED ON THAT ASSIGNMENT OR TEST, AND THE LAST COLUMN IS TO ADD THE TOTAL; FOR EXAMPLE, LET'S SAY THAT THE TOTAL CUMULATIVE OF THE CLASS IS 100 POINTS AND ASSIGNMENT #1 IS WORTH 20 POINTS, YOU OBTAINED 18 POINTS, ON TOP OF THE BOX, AFTER THE SLASH I WILL WRITE 100 AND ON THE LINE OF ASSIGNMENT #1 I WILL WRITE 18/20 = PERCENTAGE. THE 100 ON TOP IS TO REMIND MYSELF HOW MUCH THE CLASS IS WORTH. 
I HOPE THAT MADE SENSE LOL, I HAVE A PAGE FOR EACH CLASS THAT I AM TAKING THIS SEMESTER. 

4.  TO-BUY
I HAVE THIS PAGE FOR SCHOOL SUPPLIES AND BOOKS  I HAVE TO BUY AND RECORD HOW MUCH IT COSTS. 

5. FAFSA EXPENSE LOG 
I RECEIVE FINANCIAL AID, IM TOO POOR TO AFFORD COLLEGE , SO WHEN I RECEIVE THE MONEY I TRANSFER IT TO MY SAVINGS ACCOUNT, AND THAT WAY I WILL KEEP IT SEPARATED FROM THE MONEY THAT I EARN WORKING MY PART OF A PART TIME JOB. 
I LKE TO KEEP TRACK OF THE THINGS THAT I BUY WITH MY FAFSA MONEY BECAUSE  BETWEEN BUYING SCHOOL SUPPLIES, THE OVERLY EXPENSIVE BOOKS, SEMESTER PARKING PERMIT, MY CAR BREAKING DOWN USUALLY AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEMESTER, AND SAVING MONEY FOR OTHER STUFF, MONEY FLIES OUT THE ACCOUNT, LITERAL... SO I THINK IT'S IMPORTANT TO KEEP TRACK OF IT AND NOT SPENDING MONEY ON UNNECESSARY THINGS. 

6. IN THE MONTHLY SET UP 
 IN MY MONTHLY SET UP I LIKE TO HAVE A PAGE FOR AN IN-DEPT DESCRIPTION OF THE ASSIGNMENTS THAT ARE DUE ON THAT MONTH, CHAPTERS I HAVE TO READ, STUDY GUIDE FOR TESTS, ETC.

7. IN THE WEEKLY SET UP 
ON MY WEEKLY SET UP I HAVE A SPACE FOR WHAT IS DUE ON THAT WEEK, LITTLE TRACKERS FOR THE PROGRESS OF  ESSAYS, ASSIGNMENTS OR STUDY GUIDES,
I WROTE THE "ASSIGNMENTS" ON PENCIL BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT REAL  


AND THAT ALL ON HOW I USE MY BUJO FOR SCHOOL!
SO DO YOU A SPACE FOR SCHOOL IN YOUR BUJO? I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF YOU USE OTHER TYPE OF PAGES TO KEEP TRACK OF SCHOOL? IF YOU DO I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW, COMMENT DOWN BELOW
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS POST, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY!
-JULIE








Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

Latest Instagrams

© STYLE JOURNALER. Design by FCD.