THINGS TO DO IN THE MORNING TO HAVE A PRODUCTIVE DAY

Monday, August 14, 2017


HELLO EVERYONE! HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY/WEEK/MONTH AND YEAR!
TODAY'S POST IS ANOTHER ONE ON PRODUCTIVITY.
I LOVE READING THESE TYPES OF POSTS BECAUSE PRODUCTIVITY IS WHAT I STRUGGLE WITH THE MOST. DURING THE WHOLE SUMMER BREAK (FROM SCHOOL) I HAVE BEEN VERY LAZY AND KEEP PROCRASTINATING ON A BUNCH OF THINGS THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE DOING.
WITH JUST A FEW THINGS TO DO: ATTENDING THE GYM, AND WORKING A PART TIME OF A PART TIME, LEAVES A HUGE WINDOW TO EITHER BE LAZY AND LAYING ON THE SOFA WATCHING FORENSIC FILES ( I KEEP BINGE WATCHING THIS SERIES OF NETFLIX) WHILE EATING COOKIES, OR ACTUALLY WORKING (MEANING ON THIS BEAUTIFUL SPACE AND THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL). HOWEVER, AS A FLAWED HUMAN I GRAVITATE TOWARDS THE FIRST MORE OFTEN THAN THE LATER.
I HAVE THE BELIEF THAT EVERYTHING STARTS IN THE MORNING, ITS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE DAY TO ACCOMPLISH MOST STUFF IN YOUR TO-DO LIST, THE MOMENT WHEN YOU DECIDE TO EITHER SNOOZE THE 8 O' CLOCK ALARM THAT IS RINGING ON YOUR EAR OR ACTUALLY GET UP. SO I CAME UP WITH A LIST OF THINGS I LIKE TO DO  IN THE MORNING TO HAVE A PRODUCTIVE DAY!


1. MAKE YA BED 
THIS HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME, SOMETIMES AFTER A ROUGH NIGHT I'LL GET UP JUST TO LAY DOWN AGAIN FOR ANOTHER 5-15 MINUTES, BUT IF I MAKE MY BED THE MOVEMENT OF MY BODY WILL KIND OF SEND THE SIGNAL TO MY BRAIN THAT THE BED IS DONE AND I HAVE TO GO AND GET READY TO GET OUT. 


2. BIG HEALTHY BREAKFAST
I HATE COOKING AND EATING BREAKFAST, I HAVE NEVER BEEN A BREAKFAST PERSON, I LIKE TO GET UP AND MAKE MY SELF 3 CUPS OF COFFEE, BUT THE DAYS WHEN I EAT BREAKFAST I DEFINITELY HAVE MORE ENERGY, NOT ONLY THROUGH THE MORNING, BUT THE DAY IN A WHOLE SEEMS A LITTLE BRIGHTER. 

3. FASHION YOURSELF A TO-DO LIST 
I LIKE DOING THIS IN THE MORNINGS, BUT SOME PEOPLE PREFER TO DO IT THE NIGHT BEFORE, WHICH TAKES ME TO THE NEXT TIP: 

4. PREPARE THE NIGHT BEFORE
I DO THIS EVERY TIME I HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY THE NEXT DAY, TO EITHER GO TO SCHOOL OR WORK, IT'S SO EASY AND FAST TO PREPARE EVERY THING THE NIGHT BEFORE, PUT YOUR THINGS IN YOUR BAG OR PURSE, PREPARE YOUR OUTFIT FOR THE NEXT DAY, KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TAKING FOR LUNCH AND IF YOU CAN PREPARE IT THE NIGHT BEFORE. SPENDING A COUPLE OF MINUTES PREPARING THE NIGHT BEFORE IS EASIER AND BETTER THAN RUNNING LATE WITH A COFFEE ON YOUR HAND, GET IN THE CAR AND REMEMBERING THAT YOU FORGOT YOUR ESSAY
 (IM GUILTY OF THAT ONE). 


5. TURN OFF YOUR PHONE
IF YOU WORK AT HOME (WHICH I DO ON MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS ON THIS BEAUTIFUL SPACE) OR HAVE YOU OWN CUBICLE THE BEST THING TO DO IS HIDE YOUR PHONE, PUT IT AWAY FROM YOU OR IF YOU FEEL SECURE WITH IT BY YOUR SIDE BECAUSE YOU HAVE ATTACHMENT ISSUES TURN IT OFF. THIS IS A SIMPLE TIME MANAGEMENT STRATEGY THE REMOVES THE LIKELIHOOD OF YOU WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME IN THINGS THAT TECHNICALLY DON'T MATTER. 
 PHONES ARE THE WORST AND DANGEROUS DISTRACTION (WHEN DRIVING, GUYS DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE! IT'S DANGEROUS!!)


AND THAT IT GUYS! THOSE WERE MY 5 LITTLE THINGS I LIKE TO DO BEFORE STARTING THE WORK LOAD THAT MAKES ME FEEL GUILTY.
SO WHAT ARE THE LITTLE TRICKS YOU DO TO HAVE A PRODUCTIVE MORNING?
I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!
-JULIE



i do not own any of the images on this post 
credit for images from stocksnap.io

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM

Latest Instagrams

© STYLE JOURNALER. Design by FCD.